Top Luxury Down Comforters

posted in: Luxury Bedding | 0

These are the top luxury goose down comforters we can find on the market today. Take a look at some of the most comfortable bedding you’re ever going to sleep with!

Top Goose Down Comforters

Our first choice is…

The Supremium Baffle Box Hungarian Goose Down Comforter

To experience the luxury and elegance of high quality comforter, try Warm Things’ Supremium Baffle Box Medium Weight Hungarian Goose Down Comforter. It is incredibly comfortable, soft and fluffy, warm and completely heavenly to sleep under.

The quality, comfort and opulence put Supremium Down Comforters in a class of its own. Luxurious and soft, Supremium Down Comforters are the lightest, fluffiest, and most luxurious. You will have a hard time leaving your bed.

Product information;

Design;

  • 700 Fill Power Hungarian Goose Down
  • True Baffle Box Construction

Fabric;

  • 390 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Shell
  • Down Proof -This particular comforter is a minimum of 85% down, with the remaining 15% being extremely small feathers that are not easily seen or felt when using the comforter

Dimensions;

  • Twin: 24oz, 66″x84″
  • Queen: 32oz, 90″x92″
  • King: 40oz, 108″x96″

Pacific Coast Deluxe Oversized Luxury Goose Down Comforter

Regarded as some of the best bedding available, Pacific Coast Luxury Goose Down Comforter will have an impact on the way you sleep. Every Pacific Coast Luxury Goose Down Comforter is cozy soft and made with Hyperclean® down clusters. Right from the moment your skin comes into contact with the incredibly soft and silky 680 thread count 100% cotton cover, you will be love-struck with the gorgeous quality of this mid-weight comforter.

Pacific Coast Luxury Goose Down Comforters are made with a 600 fill power and will adapt to your natural sleeping temperature, maintaining cozy warmth, but not too hot, all night long. Inside, three dimensional fabric boxes create room for a higher loft while the Comfort Lock® no-shift border keeps the fluffy white goose down distributed evenly over top of you instead of letting it migrate to the bottom and sides.

Product information;

Design;

  • True baffle box construction
  • Comfort Lock® no shift border
  • Navy blue corded trim
  • Convenient duvet loops to secure your comforter

Fabric;

  • 680 thread count, 100% cotton
  • Barrier Weave® down proof fabric

Dimensions;

  • Queen: 90″ x 98″
  • King: 108″ x 98″

On top of it all, Pacific Coast Luxury Goose Down Comforters offers 30 Night Comfort Guarantee, Allergy Free Warranty, and a 10 Year Limited Warranty.


Pacific Coast Ultimate Extra Warmth White Goose Down Comforter

The Pacific Coast Ultimate Extra Warmth Comforter is fluffy, warm and inviting, reviewed by users as absolutely the best, warmest, lightest comforter. The Pacific Coast Ultimate Extra Warmth Comforter wraps you in a dream of warmth and lightness. You will in addition love the extra width.

The Ultimate Extra Warmth Comforter is filled with a generous 600 fill power Hyperclean® white goose down, covered with exceptionally soft, 500 thread count 100% Egyptian cotton. Whether you are situated on the cool side or live in a colder climate, nothing matches snuggling under this cozy-warm bedding, an upgrade to the Extra Warmth design.

Product information

Design;

  • True Baffle Box
  • Comfort Lock® no shift border
  • Navy blue corded trim
  • Convenient duvet loops secure your comforter

Fabric;

  • 500 thread count, 100% Egyptian cotton
  • Barrier Weave® down proof fabric

Dimensions;

  • Twin: 68″ x 88″
  • Full/Queen: 90″ x 98″
  • King: 108″ x 98″

Thanks for reading our post on the top luxury goose down comforters available today!

Leave a Reply